Conscious Soul Growth Guidance
|Posted on March 30, 2019 at 10:15 AM|
We are living in huge transformational times, no doubt about it, but remember you are exactly where you need to be at all times. Enjoy this post and see where it connects with you on your journey now.
I heard an interesting tidbit yesterday that feels very appropriate for where we are right now after the three summer eclipses. If you are experiencing any type of massive change in your life, or feeling 'different' then before but can't quite describe it yet, you can probably relate to this little fact. Here it is:
A plane ride to Hawaii from the West Coast takes over five hours to cross the Pacific Ocean. Along the way, there is a point in the route where the plane does not have regular contact with air traffic control on either side. The plane has successfully left one land mass for another, and yet hasn't reached the official air space of the other air traffic control tower.
For two hours, the plane is flying without any outside assistance to provide guidance, direction or navigational support. The plane must rely solely on it own internal instruments, knowingness and effort for this leg of the journey. (Except if there's an emergency, that is!)
When I heard this fact, I instantly felt that it described what I'm feeling right now about a few things. I know my inspirations are heading somewhere... but I can't see or connect to the landing destination yet. I know it's out there and coming into view soon... but all I see right now are fluffy, full clouds.
Are you feeling two hours from Hawaii at all, like you are in-between destinations? Are you wondering if "things" are really happening and moving along, but can't see them yet? Are you questioning if you are even expected for arrival on the other side - and when is that going to happen?!
Here are 6 ways to direct your energy during this in-between stage:
- Remain focused on your original intention. Check your internal instruments to ensure they are all atuned to the same intention. This will guide you successfully, even when the controls are set to coast and various dashboard lights are blinking away.
- Stay on course with what you really want. Really, really want. No "shoulds" allowed! Shoulds may lead to emergency landings.
- Trust yourself. Trust that everything is working perfectly for you right now, even if you can't see it, feel it, or know when it will all come together. Trust that you are being so Divinely guided as a safe, perfect passenger.
- Honesty-check: It's okay to feel uncertain about the ride at times. Get up, walk around, breathe deeply and engage other passengers. Release the energy physically and verbally instead of allowing it to build up in the mind.
- Reality-check: You are not only expected on the other side - you are *needed* there! And will be welcomed with huge angel-wing-hugs, overflowing baskets of chocolate-covered macadamia nuts, endless yards of plumeria leis and gallons of mai tais.
- A word to all passengers from your Captain: Please relax and enjoy the scenery from up here. This is a beautiful, blessed reprieve and one of the best parts of the trip. Everything is on track. Everything is moving along. Everything is being perfectly orchestrated.
At this point, there's no turning back and emergency landings are in no way desirable. So much has changed for many of us in a short period of time, and this process can feel disorienting.
Enjoy this part of the journey. The arrival destination will be viewable soon! And fluffy, full clouds really are quite lovely from up here.
Onwards we roam,